Permission for independent study is to be granted only when there is a conflict between two courses in the schedule. Permission to take a course independently must be granted by the registrar before approaching the professor. Adjunct instructors will not be asked to supervise independent study courses.

Take the completed form to the Registrar’s Office for approval. The registrar’s signature is required for official approval. You may also send the form to:

Point University
Registrar’s Office
507 West 10th Street
West Point, GA 31833
706-645-9475 (fax)

Please contact the registrar with any questions.