McKinney’s Coffeehouse is located in the Point University Campus Store, adjacent to the dining hall on Third Avenue in downtown West Point. The McKinney’s menu includes We Proudly Serve products by Starbucks such as coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, smoothies, Tazo teas, and Frappuccinos. We also offer a range of Coca Cola products, as well as Frito Lay and other snack items.
We are happy to serve not only Point University, but also the Greater Valley Area. We’re a one stop shop offering text books, school supplies, and Point apparel. Visit our coffee shop, buy a book from the New York Times best sellers list or one of our bargain book programs, or pick up a restaurant gift card for a friend. We also offer health and beauty items.
Meal plans cost $1,600 per semester ($3,200 annually). Students can choose from three options:
• 19 meals/week and $0 Skyhawk Bucks per semester
• 15 meals/week and $50 Skyhawk Bucks per semester
• 10 meals/week and $100 Skyhawk Bucks per semester
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dining Hall Hours
Mon – Fri 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Hot Service: 7:30 to 9 am, 11:30 am to 1 pm, 4:30 to 6:30 pm
Sat 11:30 am to 1:00 pm & 5 to 6 pm
Sun 11:30 am to 1:30 pm & 5 to 6 pm
Mon – Fri 7:30 – 9:00 am (breakfast items)
Mon – Fri 11:30 – 1:00 pm (lunch items)
Smoothie Bar Hours
Monday – Friday
7:00a.m. – 9:00a.m.
12:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
7:00p.m. – 9:00p.m.
Point University is proud to partner with SAGE Dining Services®. SAGE, established in 1990, is the leading food service provider for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE’s unparalleled expertise in nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
MEAL PLAN FORM
Point University charges all residential students for a University meal plan for each fall and spring semesters. According to University policy, all residential students taking under 60 credit hours are required to have a 12-meal plan. However, Point University understands that students may have special circumstances which require an alternative meal option. Appeal submissions after the Drop/Add period will not be accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please read and follow the directions on this form carefully. You must indicate the appeal option that most accurately describes your case by checking the box next to the appeal option. Your case will be reviewed if it substantiates elimination or removal of your meal plan.
Please note that:
- Students must have completed 60+hours to eliminate meal plans.
- You may not re-appeal; Meal plan appeal decision are final per semester.
- You must be clear in your explanation and submit all necessary documentation to substantiate your appeal Failure to provide the indicated documentation will result in the denial of your appeal.
- Correspondence regarding your appeal is through your Point issued email.
- Email and phone requests are not accepted in lieu of this form.
- Your current meal plan will remain active until completion of this appeal process. If you have used your meal card before add/drop, or before this request was processed and finalized, you will be charged accordingly.
- Students must resubmit this form per-semester. Doctors notes within the academic year will be accepted.